Have you recently graduated and considering to get your Master’s degree? Are you looking to go overseas to pursue your Masters at an internationally acclaimed institute at a reasonable price? Then Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is the right choice for you. Toi Ohomai is one of the largest tertiary providers in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. Their five main campuses can be found throughout the beautiful Bay of Plenty and South Waikato in Rotorua, Taupo, Tauranga, Tokoroa, and Whakatane.
It offers a Master by Thesis at its Rotorua and Tauranga campuses. This course is a 120 credits programme consisting of Research Methodology (30 credits) and Thesis (90 credits). It takes only 12 months to complete and has a tremendous advantage over traditional 1.5 or 2 years degree. Moreover, you will find the tutors are supportive and enthusiastic, and genuinely want to see you reach your goals.
This Master by Thesis program is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your study in management, advance your scholarly research, and master your strategic management capabilities. On completion, you will be prepared to take on a leadership position in a relevant management context.
Every business needs strong and capable managers. By pursuing this one year Master by Thesis course, you will get to explore the different aspects that make up a leadership role, including communications, finance, strategic planning, human resources, governance, and marketing.
By mixing advanced theoretical study with highly applied, work-based learning, you engage in rigorous intellectual analysis and learn to apply new skills and techniques to existing or emerging issues in the workplace.
The total cost of this research qualification at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is just NZD 23050 for 2020 intakes.
Master by Thesis is also a great fit for students who have already completed their masters and want to spend a year abroad to experience different cultures and meet new people. It is a great way to work under qualified faculty and gain expertise in your field. Toi Ohomai provides you with a chance to complete your research work under the supervision of highly qualified supervisors and earn your degree at the end of the year. It not only reduces the cost of tuition fees but also reduces living, travelling, and other expenses. It also provides you with the opportunity to complete your degree earlier and start working in the industry of your expertise.
Last but not least student studying master by thesis can get full-time work rights while studying.
In order to apply for this course, you will need to have an undergraduate degree with honours or postgraduate diploma or higher in business/management or related field of study. You will also need to provide:
- A statement of research interest with a clearly articulated problem/opportunity statement and supporting research objectives.
- Two letters of reference from persons familiar with your academic or professional experience.
You will also need to arrange an Academic Research Supervisor who is a good match to see you through your thesis. You can contact your chosen institute/university in New Zealand to find out about the list of Postgraduate Research Supervisors.
English eligibility requirement
You will need an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band or PTE (Academic) score of 58 with no band score lower than 50 or meet a relevant English Proficiency Outcome as outlined by the New Zealand Qualification Authority, to pursue this Master of Teaching ECE course.
This course comes with numerous immigration benefits which are as follow:
- While studying Master by thesis you can work full time while studies.
- While applying for their student visa, a student can also apply for a work/visitor visa for their partner and visitor/student visas for their dependent children.
- After the successful completion of this one year of Master by Thesis course, a student will get three years Post Study Open Work Visa.
- Their family’s visas will also be extended for the same duration whether it is work/visitor/student visa.
- Dependent children who are on student visas will be treated as domestic students in New Zealand meaning they will pay their school fees at the rate a New Zealander will pay for their education.
To inquire more about this fantastic opportunity contact us with your detailed CV at email@example.com